In my opinion, Ireland is one of the easier countries to visit thanks to the genuine welcome for all.
1. When your bartender’s cousin lives in Rochester - home sweet home area for me - and he‘s thinking about a visit himself, you have formed an immediate connection.
2. Your voice rises in an ever-so-slight lilt at the end of your sentences, and you don’t strain quite so hard to understand a local either.
3. An umbrella grows attached to your arm and rises up into the air with one flick of the wrist.
4. You automatically look to the right FIRST when crossing the road.
5. You eat black bean pudding, potato soup and soda bread on a regular basis.
6. There are Guinness bars and Murphy’s bars. The locals know about the rival beers. Be tactful.